profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, August 01, 2006 @ 9:45 pm
Castor

Hahaha hi (:

Today for Bio prac my lab partner Yeti Rui and I made PILLS. Heehee it was so cool and we filled up the long thing until the level reached 180ml and Mr Teh was like,"Wow! That's alot! Did you use twice the amount that you were supposed to use?" Noooo we didn't ok we just used up all the slimy yeast solution. We also made 8ml of apple juice. 5ml from apple + pectinase and 3ml from apple + water. :D

After Bio we had Lit, after Lit we had English. Oh oh oh! We have a new co-op/English teacher called Ms Seow. She's quite nice, actually. Anw I guess it's just a matter of getting to know each other soon.

Chem was okay, I actually get acids and bases! :) A Math was so crap, I need to get at least 65% for my CA3 AND EOY's to pass with 51. Argh how screwed up, I really don't get why I can do all those worksheets but when it comes to tests I just totally screw up no matter how much I do.

Chinese was rather funny, cos after the book test lao shi wanted to go through the answers then her answer sheet was all wrong, so after stumbling through about 7 questions, she finally gave up and collected our papers instead. Haha :)

Then came home showered ate lunch had tuition did Chem and Emath and now I'm here.

Yup that just about sums up my whole boring day.


FP2 the coolest patrol ever! :D Okay not all of us are here.


Hahaha Tiara's jealous cos I have a cool long tongue and her tongue is so puny!